FTB3 Name Meme Generator
------------------------
FTB3 Stat Tracker
------------------------
Hit Counter
Dolphin Tale
Latest topics
» Post your Active List and In Game Name
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:46 pm by Fear_the_Beard

» Espada, Sabian, and a few new 501
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:25 pm by sabian49

» Battlefield 3 for free
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 pm by sabian49

» Ok, the site and 501 itself
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:56 am by sabian49

» Where to move [501] to
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 am by IVIASAKURE

» Now that its Greenlit
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:45 pm by Espada4T_T

» America's Army: Proving Grounds
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 pm by sabian49

» HG's humor
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 pm by sabian49

» Battlefield Sale
Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 pm by Espada4T_T

Top posters
sabian49
Sniping continued- Locations I_vote10Sniping continued- Locations I_voti10Sniping continued- Locations I_vote10 
Pastor_Zach
Sniping continued- Locations I_vote10Sniping continued- Locations I_voti10Sniping continued- Locations I_vote10 
MrChuck123
Colts74
Commander_HG
GMendez7
iSieg
HaterFX
lz_DiSTURBED_zl
Tankiezzz
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Share | 

Sniping continued- Locations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sabian49
Administrator
Administrator
sabian49

Sniping continued- Locations Empty
PostSubject: Sniping continued- Locations   Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

This forum will always be building as people take screen shots and post good sniping positions here. I don't have many prepared atm but heres one. If you have one but cant take the screen shot, pm me and I will try to help you.

Far spawn door of the Mercenaries. Or the North spawn door.
Sniping continued- Locations Snipin10
To my spotters, this will be location A.
From this location you can see the spawn door of the seals (My reticle is centered on it) as well as the house which is where the team who spawns on that side usually camps. Here you can pick them off if they move to flank the water tunnel or attempt to escape if your team takes the house from them. It also works vice versa as the mercs will most likely take the house from the seals, you can pick them off as the move on. You can also provide cover and shoot any mercs trying to hit the house from behind.

Last edited by sabian49 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: Sniping continued- Locations   Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Very nice.You are dressed in the STT uniform though. That is not cool.
Back to top Go down
http://212elitecorps.forumotion.com
Commander_HG
Commander_HG

PostSubject: Re: Sniping continued- Locations   Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm

ah sabian i remember being your spotter and then covering your ass when you were busy and then i got shot in the ass and you had to save it and the pattern goes on
lolol
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: Sniping continued- Locations   Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Yeah, LMAO Thats funny. I have seen that b4 when I played with you.
Back to top Go down
Commander_HG
Commander_HG

PostSubject: Re: Sniping continued- Locations   Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:34 pm

i was never made to be a socom sniper. Though have any of you ever played red crucible 2 on the mac. its an online first person shooter and i am a boss sniper in it. i went 22 and 2 in one round with a 15 kill streak. This is with tanks firing at me from all sides
Back to top Go down
Pastor_Zach
Access to RESTRICTED
Access to RESTRICTED
Pastor_Zach

PostSubject: Re: Sniping continued- Locations   Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:09 pm

sweet. No I havent played it. I on the other hand as you know am a good sniper on ftb3. I got better in the last month of it though. But now I play socom 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniping continued- Locations   Sniping continued- Locations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniping continued- Locations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top